Welcome to glamping!
Your family campsite in Cálig, Spain
Camping Paradis L’Orangeraie 3 stars in Cálig, Spain, near Peñiscola.
The Orangery team welcomes you to our campsite in Cálig near Peñiscola, Spain on the Costa Azahar. Province of Valencia. We guarantee quality services for your family stay.
Cálig, a village of 2200 inhabitants, is typically Spanish, peaceful, with its small streets, its small shops and the natural kindness of the locals. You should not miss the big local festival from the 5th to the 15th of August with the “toros” that invade the streets.
Our animations have three distinct points:
- Animation for children : Our qualified children’s entertainers take care of the youngest children according to an established schedule to ensure diversity in their games.
- Teenagers’ entertainment: Games are organized at the pool, as well as mini volleyball games. Dances in the pool. We also offer archery for the youngest near the children’s pool. Finally, the multi-sport field is mainly dedicated to soccer.
- Nightly entertainment: We strive to highlight the Spanish culture (Flamenco, and local dancers). Our artists, Jazz, Variety are also from the region.
Our performances are on average 3 per week.
The unique aquatic space
In a family and peaceful atmosphere near the typical village of Cálig, come and spend your dream vacations in a campsite in Spain with a water park with swimming pool. It has a large pool and a children’s pool with massaging jets, a children’s slide, as well as a paddling pool and a solarium to relax with friends or family.
In this relaxing setting, you will be offered an aquagym session in the morning. Possibility of massages.
Your accommodation in Cálig, Spain
The campsite is equipped with rental units less than 5 years old and spacious pitches for rent.
We try to favor the wood appearance as much as possible (we are in the middle of olive trees, orange trees and carob trees).
- Our M.H. range from 24M2 to 34M2 and can accommodate from 4 to 6 people.
- Our safari tents of 40M2 accommodate 5 people.
- Our mini-safaris on 2 floors and 20M2 are for 2 persons.
- Our cottages for rent range from 35 to 55M2, with a great insulation, accommodate from 4 to 8 people. Some are equipped with spas.
- All our terraces are covered and vary from 12 to 18M2.
- Finally our premium is a dome with private space and spa. Very innovative concept. For 4 people, top-of-the-range layout. Hotel service.
- All our rentals are air-conditioned.
We have chosen diversity in order to offer you the widest possible range of options at a low price.
Discover the Costa Azahar
The Costa Azahar stretches between the Ebro Delta and the regional capital Valencia.
Ebro Delta area
It is the mouth of the largest Spanish river in the north: the Ebro.
This coastal plain is compared to the Camargue. Most of it is rice fields and a very diverse fauna where migratory birds are king. Oyster beds too.
Region of PENISCOLA
Further south, and very close to the campsite, we find the three tourist towns of Vinaròs, Benicarló and Peñíscola. Peñíscola is the most famous because of its rocky peninsula where the castle is surrounded by small white houses. Many films have been shot here.
Is it possible to arrive outside the opening hours of the reception?
Yes, you must call before 7pm.
Are pets allowed on all campsites?
Yes, the cost is 8€ per night.
Are sheets and towels included in the accommodation?
No, it costs 10€ for a set of sheets and 10€ for two towels.
Is WiFi free and available throughout the campground?
It is free, there is a wifi point around the pool and the bar.
Are all mobile homes equipped with air conditioning?
Yes, except Ecotipi and Luna Lodge.
Is the aquatic area open in low season?